View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 02:40 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Producing the content the buyer wants is the most important thing.
aha and you know him?

great - tell him greetings

Quote:
Then comes the marketing.
next bullshit - marketing starts LONG before a product is even planed.

Quote:
The soundbite of "If I had enough traffic I could sell shit" was stupid. No one with traffic sold shit, they sold the sites with the best conversions rates. Great content is easier to market than bad content and the biggest mistakes this industry made was all the sites paying peanuts to the core of the industry and then singing up the worth of marketing. Which is exactly what, what do you or any affiliate do that's so great?
and bullshit again because this "if i have enough then i can serve all" is YOUR idea.
it leads to the fact that you are producing for a big group of buyers and taste.

what you and many other forget is that a paying customer does not count the number of updates in a site. the relation for him is, the number of updates that he really likes.
so if you update 1000 scenes per month and charge 30 US for it the user will have a very other maths. if he likes 50 of this 1000 videos it means that he does NOT like 950 of them.

so in a consumers mind he pays 100% but only gets 5% of what he wants.
he does not see that he pays just 0,60 per video he likes.

you really should not try to think marketing from your point of view.
marketing means mainly to UNDERSTAND HOW consumers are thinking and reacting.
and you definately donīt understand that.