View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 11:20 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCastaway View Post
So CB thinks that we as whitelabel and other website webmasters/affiliates are not working hard, and also spend money for ads and hosting other sites etc to get customers to CB?
We can't do anything now, not make a better and more attractive layout anymore to get customers, and most of all, block the overlay buttons like "Siswet" is using.

Model or affiliate, they both bring the money to CB, so it looks normal to me that they give us the same possibilities.
Just to be clear, in this instance I wasn't praising models, I was merely highlighting the fact that they put a lot of energy helping cb (without realizing it), by placing overlay buttons, it pulls some customers away from your whitelabels towards the main brand where the ad banners are generating revenue.

This is why I suggested a win-win business alternative would be to allow cb ad banners on whitelabels and disallow affiliate links on the site (model links). Another alternative would be to tie customer to a webmaster to a higher level than just the username, thus if the user signs up under a new username, he still belongs to you, but that only makes sense to us webmasters.