View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 07:57 PM  
hotwildmisty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzix View Post
hotwildmisty.. Using a child theme in Wordpress is oldschool and outdated unless you're changing a lot of code. Which may be the root of your problem. You really should have only RetroTube and Wordpress latest 2020 theme for a backup as your installed themes. For any changes you might want to make to your site use theme customize that came out just a few years ago.
Oh.... so you think my code is the problem? And you base this on what? And I really only should use retrotube and have 2020 default installed? Damn I must have missed the memo! Lucky me I have you to school me! Dude... you don't have a clue about me, my skill level, or my sites. If you couldn't tell by my post, I'm pretty damn aggravated and the condescending tone of your reply just added fuel to the fire. I usually appreciate advice, however reading your reply wasn't exactly helpful since it's based on fuckall.
hotwildmisty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote