Thread: hair product
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 12:42 PM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultbizwork View Post
Some people are probably balding, so probably they are either using a MACH3 turbo, or still fighting it with Rogaine/Regaine + Toppik as make up + Ketoconazole shampoo.

Would never recommend Propecia, since it will mess with your hormone levels, Finasteride is a Prostate medication after all, even at 1mg it will elevate your estrogen levels. I know a lot of men take Propecia, but if they want to risk their entire life just to keep some hair to get some chicks, well they can do whatever they want. A Hair transplant is the same deal, even with a hair transplant you will need to take Finasteride daily to keep the rest of your hair affected by DHT.

Hair cloning could be the solution in a near or distant future, but they have been testing it for at least 20 years and was still not approved.
my hair is the way my hair is.... just slicking my hair back for a while.... thank you