View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 08:20 PM  
MakeMeGrrrrowl
Grrrrrrrrr

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfto View Post
Dude, Sorry it took a while to get back to this. I see this problem when I use FF and Chrome.

In the top-left cell, you have three lines of text. In the middle and top right cells, you have two lines of text. That cell with the three lines of text fucks up all the other cells since they only have two lines.

The third left cell on the left cell does the same thing. Three lines of text. Needless to say, on the bottom row, you are now fucked up two lines of text.

I had the exact thing happen to me when I built a mainstream site for a client recently. It drove me batshit crazy until I fixed it. A good rule of thumb is to make sure you have the same numbers of lines of text on all the cells and, make sure the picture sizes are exactly the same. It only takes one cell to fuck up the works.

This is really fucking with my OCD.
Sorry to jump the thread but how did you fix it? I have 60 people who use different sizes of everything it seems and mine is like his..different cell heights. I'd love it to be uniform.

You can message me if that's easier.

In regard to the OP, I'm gonna say HungLo has the best advice and should be heeded. When your brain is limitless for ideas, why not come up with your own? Not really that hard and then you NEVER have to worry about backtracking. You want to build your traffic so you can have affiliate links, but what if you lose all that hard work? Not such a great idea.
MakeMeGrrrrowl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote