View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 08:57 PM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
OP, are your long-term goals to produce content and start a paysite? if I were you I would totally scrap the Steele Reserve name/domain and come up with something else. Just delete the whole fucking thing right now.

Create a new name for your site/studio, buy that domain and make new intros etc., and brand your videos with that. Obviously you don't have enough content to launch your own site, so keep producing... and in the meantime start channels on all the big tubes. You could also add your content into their content partner programs and make some money to help you keep producing till you reach enough to open your site.

You seem like a adhd scatter brain like me which is a double edge sword because you jump right into things (which 99% of people never even take the leap to start something) but don't necessarily plan them out ahead of time and your shit can get fucked up (hence this thread) lol.

Good luck.
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote