View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 12:56 PM  
ZENRA
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by XclusiveG View Post
@Konr4d you cannot sign up with a stolen credit card or with an IP address that does not match the residents address. As I stated Signifyd.com guarantee 100% security in any fraudulent transactions. They use a benchmark test if it doesn’t match up, they won’t get through. If it means putting off subscribers, so be it, security and performer security along with a subscriber who knows they are getting unique content not on other sites will ensure the right people are using the fans. And they will become part of a Xclusive club. I have 20 years of experience in membership websites, so I kinda know what I’m doing, but I am literally trying every possible measure I can to get rid of the shitty accounts on onlyfans, my site is for the most talented individuals of which many I already know.
Only allowing residential IP addresses in may cost you a decent % of sales. We get many subscribers from developing nations who use VPN's due to ISP blocks (and these are legit users with credit cards issued in their home countries and local billing addresses as well). Do you really want to block the many Middle Eastern and South Asian users (yes, many do have CC's now) from accessing your site? That may happen if you block non-residential IP's.

It's commendable that you're going the extra mile to prevent bad actors from gaining access, but you also may be shoehorning yourself into believing all your subscribers are criminals until proven otherwise. Reality is nearly all are good people who just access the site for their own modest needs. Please keep that in mind when working on your own solutions.