View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 05:27 PM  
zerovic
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Dunno. CB support was always good, always helpful, always doing it's job, but recently.. it doesn't make any sense...

A few days ago, I mailed [email protected] asking about tracking codes, as a new one didn't appear for days.. I have included everything, including the url itself. Here's what I got:

Again. The question was pretty straight forward. I have a new domain forwarded to cb, and I have included the name itself, without the tld as the tracking code and it didn't show up for days. Once I asked them about it, this was the answer:

Quote:
In order to gain referral bonuses/tokens from sign ups - you must have the new user sign up through your link codes (You cannot receive bonuses if they do not sign up through these referral links)

Payments vary depending on the program link that you provided to the signee.

The links are available at:

If the new user already signed up through your links, please tell us their username so we can look into their account to make sure they have met the requirements for your account to gain the referral bonus!

Could you please provide us the URL which you are having trouble with?
Thank you,
If anyone from Chaturbate is seeing this, I will gladly take the affiliate support position! There are affiliates that need help, support and solutions!

zerovic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote