View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 12:30 PM  
Saganesque

Industry Role:
Sr. QA Engineer to test your website/app

Hello all,

Allow me to make my introduction. My name is Shannon (call me Mac), and I'm a career Sr. QA Software engineer with over a decade of experience testing stand-alone software and websites. I have tested sites ranging from highly familiar/visible names in healthcare to equally familiar online retail presences, and I'm fully available to help with testing your website with both manual testing and front-end automation with Selenium libraries (i.e., robotic clicking through web pages and checking content). I have familiarity with Java and Ruby programming languages and web-frameworks, and can adapt to similar.

Worldly wise (I'm a vet and a former teacher abroad) I have also worn multiple hats in mom and pop shops doing technical help desk, sales support, and marketing presentations. I have the chops for written content, so I'm interested in that opportunity too.

I am at your service to help out with your software testing needs. 1099 contract and reasonable rates to build portfolio in the adult content market. First 2 hours of evaluation/consultation/testing is free. PM me for contact info.

Cheers,

Mac