Old 03-07-2020, 09:16 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertKapwing View Post
Hello GFY!

My name is Robert and I work for a content creation site called Kapwing.com

We are a free video/photo editing app that works in any browser. Kapwing is perfect for creating GIFs, short videos for social media, collages, adding subtitles to video, resizing video for different platforms and so much more. We do all of this with no watermark on your final video as long as you log in! Please give the site a try and let me know what you think.

We primarily serve mainstream content creators, but I've noticed an uptick in adult creators using our site lately and wanted to share it with all of you after getting tipped off about this forum from a great contact in the industry. We're always looking for new ways to serve content creators and I'd love to understand more about what you're looking for in a content creation tool.

Cheers!
Reading your post and visiting your site...." all is a way over my head" . So here are my 2 questions:

1) can you take a professional DVD and convert it to HD ( and have a decent quality)?
2) can you take ( at the same time) 4:3 format and convert to 16:9 ?

any info would be appreciated ( from any one)
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote