View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 04:28 PM  
BettyBoob1
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedevils View Post
It's getting to the point where the situation seems out of the control of affiliates. In my case and in the cases of a few big guys that I am aware of, we are all way down.

When we see the stats being just plain wrong for more than a month it's easy to begin to feel helpless. All an affiliate can try is to throw more traffic at it in an effort to improve revenues, but that is not the solution here. Really the ball is well in Chaturbate's court and it would be appropriate to get some answers on what will be fixed and what will not. Even just replies to support emails about the CSS situation would be assuring.
It seems to me that chaturbate hasn't cared about us for some time now. For Months I have read about guys having huge drops in revenue, It didn't affect me until this last month where I'm down about 75% and all whales gone.

The problem is Chaturbate is so big now that they don't give a shit about us or feel like that need to answer to us. Even when Steve worked for them you would get generic robotic answers when he could be bothered to come on here.
BettyBoob1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote