Old 03-10-2020, 09:16 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertKapwing View Post
Hey Celandina!

To answer your questions:

1) Kapwing can edit assets and media you already have saved on your PC, but it does not work with media that is stored on physical media like CDs or DVDs. You would have to rip those files elsewhere and then upload them into Kapwing to work with them.

2) Yes! You can use Kapwing's resizer tool to convert 4:3 media to 16:9!
You could make a decent money if you were not only a softawre merchant BUT also a quasi lab...

I have about 20 mainstream action movies I have shot in the 90ties. Doing a lot of streaming deals now BUT many want 16:9 and HD.....

...so, as a lab I would send you the DVDs ( the 35 mm A and B rolls are long gone) you rip them, convert them , upload them back etc.... and get paid. I think more business for you that way....

FYI : There are dozens of various free and cheap software available but to me ( and to many others) they all end up the same way: Many of us are not geeks ... I am able to rip panties from some cutie but not rip a DVD..
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote