View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 10:22 PM  
heiko0o
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
Iv done well with Chaturbate but with all the traffic leaks & models stealing years of peoples hard work, it would be silly to not start sending some traffic elsewhere. Truth is if they really cared about affiliates then the second this "clear cookies & create a new account just for me" bullshit happened they would have stopped it. Is it 2 years now we have been reporting it?. Actually stop and really think about how serious a problem that is. How much money and time has been spent by the whole adult industry sending people to chaturbate and its left to us to report models doing it to them? My earnings the past 2 months have went to shit and it could be the corona virus effecting things. Any time i feel like im hitting a nice regular income with them, something happens and things go to shit and this has been happening long before any virus. I know some of yous will still be raking it in with chaturbate but for me personally, im at the conclusion they will prioritise models over affiliates every time. Even when that involves them stealing our earnings
Unfortunately i have to agree with you here, even tho i don't like to. It also seems like, that the more traffic i try to generate and send to my WL's the lesser revenue i get. 2019 was bad, mid 2019 i started to send a lot of traffic to CB again and actually thought that it would get better in 2020. But it seems like, the longer i am staying, the less the revenue becomes. March was actually now the worst month i ever had since promoting CB for 4 years now. And i've been promoting it very heavily in the last 3-5 months. - And like you said, its not about getting less money. But it's about time investment and what you actually get out of it. At this point, if it continues like that, i don't see any reason to continue promoting it as well, as there is stuff out there, that will make me more money with less time invested.

I wish we could block out signatures or they would implement something so that new registrations are still associated to the referred affiliate. I don't understand why they don't care for their webmaster affiliates. When i check the front page the webcams all have signatures with "Create new account" text's in them. I mean sure, CB doesn't lose as they will still get their money but they really should think about taking more care for their webmasters as i don't think a lot of people will tolerate it more longer when their revenue is going down the shitter. Mine decreased -80% if i compare it to 2 years ago.
heiko0o is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote