View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 11:05 PM  
KRIM

Industry Role:
Adult Site Manager - MechBunny Experience Needed

Hello,

I am looking for someone who is experienced with MechBunny Script and I am looking for someone to help add and manage content, work on link exchanges and building traffic, and along with being able to setup and install the MechBunny script on other domains (on the same server), configuring it, and making it look unique on each domain (so some basic html, css).

Some useful qualifications:
- Experience using MechBunny Script both installing it, setting it up, and using the admin section
- Adding of adding adult videos, unique as possible. Experience with MechBunny's scraper is helpful.
- Basic experience with installing scripts (like MechBunny).
- Some experience using PHP, HTML, CSS is super beneficial. Any customizing of MechBunny themes or custom themes is a nice bonus.
- Link Building, Traffic Generation experience or know-how.
- Decent written English, doesn't have to be perfect
- References or portfolio of work you did for other websites (and the exact list of tasks you have worked on before)

As a note, I have one current domain that I am working with but want to add a few more. More details can be provided. If interested, leave a way to contact you (Email and or Skype), your work experience, and the rate you are looking for. Please feel free to contact me in this thread or via PM.

Looking for someone to help with this ASAP.

Thanks!
KRIM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote