View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 07:47 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by oce520 View Post
theres a thread about models stealing on blackhatworld too, if you guys want to join the discussion link here: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/so...aters.1089371/

we have to raise this issues on other affiliate forum, maybe CB would make change if more people are aware and talk about it.
Interesting

They seem to think that whitelabels and first cookie rule protect them which is wrong in both instances as I explained many times over already. And then there's the "change username" trick.

I don't know if you remember but I had a CSS rule that was precisely targeting affiliate links (using a regular expression) so that all outgoing links remained up and running but only those disgusting fishing nets were made unclickable and hidden.

Well, shortly after I posted the tip here, chaturbate added a filter so that this particular CSS rule was not allowed. It is clear to me that cb want models to continue this , there is just no official statement.

This is corroborated by the fact that nobody is getting a straight answer, even when Steve was here he was saying: contact support. Then support replies with a template: we'll investigate.

Did anyone meet with them in person to discuss this and see how they take it, maybe at a webmaster or model conference? We must be the laughing stock of a lot of people if I judge by the comments of some here (ex: use of the word "cry" to describe our rant, and other pop corn GIF as if our inability to find a solution was laughing matter.)