drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
Opinions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCastaway View Post
I don't think that would make any sence...

If the models would read this they will laugh and think, kiss my ass affiliates/webmasters, we want all the money.

The only way to make it fair again is that CB take out al that css and anoying and stealing BIO's from the models and take action with bans. Out of that give us our whitelabel css back
A few comments:

We should define (with the help of CB support!) what is allowed and use it ourselves. If they insist banners are allowed then so be it: we can also make banners. CB needs to clarify specifications.

The issue of members reassignment is separate and should be sanctioned regardless. I have a feeling that when this type of issue is reported, support thinks of the above issue (banner). Broadcasters doing this are not being smart, this is being sneaky and bad practice. Though it seems CB is loose with this too. TBD.

It is not models vs webmasters: the problem affects all affiliates.

I noticed custom bio are also a problem in terms of performance. For example social media icons used on the left handside of the chatroom are huge (~200k each).

I still think that rules should be technically enforced rather than count on the good will of people. I have never seen a website allowing its users to cover their own brand logo, I just can't get over this one. They were quick to remove my ability to use regex in css though.

Did anyone meet cb affiliate support folks or managers? It would be insightful. If we were all working in a company in the same geo, we would have fixed this problem after week 1! Communication would be improved, we would have a feel for their skills and intentions, etc.. ..