View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 02:34 PM  
patadeperro
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I have bad news and good news for you, the bad news is that there is no “going back to normal”, there will be no more “easy way out” the series of events we are witnessing in the last days will have an ever impacting effect, they will break and destroy many businesses and lives, I can’t sugarcoat the reality and I am really sorry… the good news is that just like in any other crisis there will be fortunes to be made for those who are brave enough to take them and implement them, I won’t start with the same regurgitated phrase you already know “the Chinese symbol is the same one than the one of opportunity”, “the opportunities are out there, go and look for them” etc… I will start with specific opportunities and steps that can be taken in order to profit from this uncertain moments.

Many people can’t leave their homes, so they will need a way to make money while they are at home, so you can start creating work from home sites based on specific cities/states example:

• Workfromhomealabama.com
  • workfromhomeLA.com
  • Remoteopportunitiesohio.com

As we can see there is a huge demand for health-related professionals, even as to search for retired professionals so they can come back and help, so what about job-related websites for those professions? Because this is not a fade, this will last long you DO NOT make a nurse in a year and let’s not talk about doctors...

• Nursingjobsalaska.com
  • Healthcareprofessionalsny.com

You can even go as far as to contact recruiters, hospitals and let them know you will make a discount on your site in order for them to hire the professionals they need.

There are more monetization avenues for your sites example: you can create a widget on your website called “Coronavirus advice and recommendations”, you send it to an inner page where you collect emails in this sequence you will explain to people what benefits the government is taking in order for them to claim their unemployment, how to fill out the forms, where to call if they have more doubts, what are the forms they need, etc… and you keep updating with new emails as the situation is changing and then you can include work from home opportunities that pay you (see the opportunities that certain CPA networks have if you are already a client contact me so I can send you a list of the opportunities we have already collect).

You can even create blog posts explaining to people what benefits they will get and how to collect them share this information in social media and you will bring TONS of traffic and backlinks, you can be a light of home in this sea of desperation.

There are people who do NOT have the skills to be able to work from home, so they will need to acquire new skills, so in your email sequences or in your blog post offer a set of links to get new skills (linda, linkedin, clickbank courses).

The opportunities to work on demand will grow as well, what do I mean by that? The opportunities that are created via apps (example uber, uber eath, lyft, etc…) so you can create websites called hospitalityjobsalterlatives.com or waterjobsalternatives.com and you put these type of on-demand jobs because after a while people will still need to make money.

(Please note: I'm NOT looking to take advantage of people’s fear. I realize that some of you are in big trouble right now, be good and ethical using the information I have shared with you please.)

email me at support (at) adultvideoblaster (dot) com
patadeperro is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote