View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 01:11 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rednax View Post
Has anyone run into multiple members with refunds in one day?
That sucks. I assume you are awaiting support response.

Out of curiosity, have these guys who requested a refund the same unique ID:
Direct URL => User UID (last column)

It would be very interesting to know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oce520 View Post
Have you reported her yet? I reported one model that was doing the same thing as ocicat and her link got removed. Please report her if you haven’t done it already.

Ocicat has been doing this time and time again tho, CB really need to do something about it.
For the sake of consistency and effectiveness, we need to define a template that we can use because some reports work others don't. If your reports work it would be helpful to use them as a template.
I am saying this because right now the situation is chaotic, some report what they perceive to be a breach others report all banners, others report some type of banners, etc ..

This is why in my reply to Punky B I asked "what are the specifications of allowed banners." So that we can report everything that is outside of those specs.

Otherwise in 2030 we will be here saying "guys, Clara Chan is at it again!!!, did you see siswet???". That thought frightens me.

To answer your question I reported ocicat for inciting users to create a new username.

Have you reported heyhorny_cb ? She has a floating banner that's doing exactly that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heiko0o View Post
And thats what i don't understand. Chaturbate removes their signatures but they never give them any warning or ban. It would be great if they had a system like:

1st Violation : Warning - No action
2nd Violation : Warning - 7 Day Ban from Chaturbate
3rd Violation : Warning - 30 Day Ban from Chaturbate

and so on.

I am not the one making the the rules here, but that would definitely stop a lot of shady models stealing the webmasters and chaturbates money.
They are stealing from each others too.

Chaturbate is leaving everything to us: reporting of bad practices, dmca requests, etc ...
All of this should be handled by chaturbate.

In my view (please read):

- affiliate links have no place on the destination site, this is an aberration, and in no way this is affiliate marketing, merely a blatant technique to implicitly create leaks.
- enticing users to create a new username should be worth a ban, and a forfeit of money made under the new usernames! Can chaturbate states if they agree broadcasters do this: yes or no, permitted or not permitted.
- dmca is to prevent and punish recording and distribution of shows without permission. Anything else is not dmca, merely webmasters using tools provided by cb themselves to which broadcasters agree when they first join.
- models should not be able to block whitelabels since they are chaturbate sites with a different brand and theme. Unless someone can formulate, precisely, why this is a benefit to models.
- API feed should allow to pass visitors IP so that geo block becomes possible for those who want to create a custom page.
- if banners are allowed , what size is allowed: 200px, 500px, 1200px in width?
Surely chaturbate wouldn't allow a banner that is 1200x1200 for example. This is how I want to have them define precisely what is permitted, so we can move forward.
- if banners are allowed , what position is allowed?
- if banners are allowed , how many are allowed?

It is hard to get chaturbate support to make any sort of precise statement they only come back with vague and loose comments: "we will look into it". Or in the case of gfy, they don't even reply at all, they just dump statements and leave us tormented for months/years.

Good luck everyone.