Thread: JuicyAds
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 08:21 AM  
AnimeFevers
♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian mike View Post
This was the last Look a like script https://www.kaonsoftwares.com/produc...etwork-script/
Try the demo and you will see why TO NOT BUY IT

Possibly but understand one thing, they prob get the basic script and build their own from there.

Ask anyone that run an ad network what they will tell you........ CUSTOM CUSTOM CUSTOM all the way.

You can't rely on ANY SCRIPT ready to go from the box.... NONE really exist without making custom modification.
You will need an in house dev and you will spend LOTS of money to bring it to an acceptable Platform for your users.

I know what im talking about its now 5th years trying to get the best script out there.

You can pay $100 - $600 for a basic script! THEY WILL ALL SCREW YOU OVER no mather what.
Lots of those script seller are still stuck in 2002 and don't update shit anymore just waiting for the next suckers with big dream and ripped him off .
Yeah I know, I was just curious because I remember few years ago someone posted a thread with a script that looked almost identical to juicyads, obviously there will be a lot of custom coding going on in the backend, all the things we don't get to see.

Juicyads is fucking weird tho, it's asking me to place a code on my sites to verify ownership, isn't placing their adcodes verification enough, you have to edit the files to place the ad code so it's the same thing.

I haven't used them in years but everything still looks the same apart from that verification code.