View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 04:52 AM  
8pt-buck
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
All this panic will kill much much much more people than the virus itself. Note my words...

P.S. As about Lysol. If you breath that shit, you'll end up with a lung cancer. It doesn't kill just viruses and bacteria (only during a direct contact, like a usual soap). It kills you first.
For starters, nobody I know, especially here in Jersey is in panic. It's survival of the fittest. It's either you get the jump on someone or they get the jump on you. If you're from the "Tri-State area", (New York / New Jersey or Philly) you know what I'm talking about.

Secondly, New Jersey is about the size of a finger nail on the map and we're ranked #2 in the nation with Covid-19 virus cases. We're right behind the Rotten Apple which is the Covid-19 epicenter of the world.

|
|

If you look at my receipt ^^above^^ - here are the "Chips Ahoy cookies" and the "Herrs Potato Chips".
Keep in mind being Ranked #2 in the Nation with Covid-19, how do I know if anyone before me sneezed or coughed on those cookies or Potato Chip bags ?

That's why Lysol and Lysol wipes are needed to disinfect those items because you never know. As far as Lung Cancer, that laughable. I'm from Jersey, and with all our refineries, we lead the nation in lung cancer.

|
|
|

Here's something else for ya - This is social distancing in a grocery store here in Jersey.

Take note of the "Arrows / Red X's on the floor. You can only go one way down a aisle which helps with Social Distancing.

|
|
|

At least our Gas prices are being lowered - and by the way, I took all these pictures myself as I go on my daily ventures.

8pt-buck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote