View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 09:48 AM  
newB
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Location: Somewhere between reality and total ape-shit bonkers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geirlur View Post
Damn.. I spent like 25 minutes going through my paypal summary and try to find out which sponsors they were from, and then find the good ones and find linking codes.

And as always people never sign up to the ref codes
That's just how it is. I think I could count on one hand the number of times an OP joined via one of my links. But, you will see some random joins down the road from that post. 90% of those joins won't do anything - perhaps just looking for free content for tubes and whatnot. A good chunk of those that do convert will typically reveal themselves to be scammers - multiple sales right off the bat and when the program catches wind of it you'll see their accounts disabled. Then there are the genuine affiliates who generate the occasional commissions - I would say around 5-6% of your total signups.

About 0.02% are your unicorns - these are smart, active affiliates whom you have provided what they were looking and will bring in regular and consistent commissions. Mysterious and elusive, they will disappear just as suddenly when they move on to their next project.

The best Adult Affiliate Programs reviewed and indexed by niche and feature.
Easily find the sponsors that suit your needs.

newB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote