View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 05:39 AM  
8pt-buck
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
It appears some states here in the United States are beginning to re-open.. Almost like business as usual. Folks are still dying from the pandemic and I think it's too soon to begin re-opening.

In a way, great, re-open. Let them all guinea pig it / Open up the Jersey beaches / Stock up those grocery shelves. By the time Covid-19 returns next flu season, I'll be stockpiled to the point that I wont have to leave my house for the entire winter.

Hey, if Covid-19 doesn't return and I hope it doesn't (but the scientists think differently) I wont have to go grocery shopping the entire winter. As you are aware, most of the prices will go through the roof including gasoline going back up to almost $3 a gallon.

This is one of two of our 21.3 cu. ft freezers. --

Take note how we save the Pizza boxes for Steaks, Pork chops, Chicken or any other meats. Trick to that is, enclosed in boxes keeps the meat red and not discolored. Plus it helps a great deal preventing freezer burn.

Have (5) loafs of bread left - (3) Round Eye roasts - A shit-load and a half of butter / a pack of Ballpark hotdogs and I haven't went shopping in about a week.

Think smart.. Think ahead

|
|

|
6 - 24 packs of Toilet paper and 2 - 12 packs of toilet paper
Times this by almost 3 and we'll be all set for the entire Winter
|

|
|
8pt-buck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote