View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 10:03 AM  
8pt-buck
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Hmm... What for? I have a supermarket on the ground floor of my house. They have toilet paper, bread, meat, pizzas, pasta, fruits and alcohol. I mean why you keep them at home if you can keep them in the store outside?
Very simple ... I live in the state of New Jersey which is the second highest Covid-19 state in the entire United States. Thanks to New York, Jersey has well over 111,000 cases of Covid-19.

2 - To come in personal contact with anyone in this state could be a Covid-19 death sentence.

3 - #1 dangerous places in this state are - Emergency rooms / Grocery stores - The less contact you have with those locations the better. Stockpile or you wind up with no supplies.
Survival of the fittest in the tri-state area / New York - Philly - New Jersey.

I just returned from CVS in attempts to purchase some items - The pictures speak for themselves.
Welcome to the Garden state of New Jersey

Yes, I took all these pix myself about a hour ago

|
|
Where's all the Tylenol ?
|

|
|
Cough medicine - Wiped out
|

|
|
Edit - Here is the New Jersey State Lottery Commission - Dead - Only essential workers allowed-
|
8pt-buck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote