View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 09:57 AM  
Roby
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Earn money by purchasing our company bonds at 8.5% per annual

Hello everyone!

I would like to share the news of our company, and invite everyone who may be interested to make money on their free funds.

The company has already formed many projects, and we have combined them into a group. At the moment, we have 5 active companies in our portfolio. In addition, we constantly launch new ones or buy existing companies, increasing the capitalization and profitability of our portfolio.

We’ve carried out the of securities in the company, thereby giving everyone who knows me and my company an opportunity to earn on their free capital.

You have an opportunity to buy our company bonds under 8.5% per annual. Payments can be made every month or once a quarter.

The securities are liquid, since we are ready to buy them ourselves if you need your money back.

You can buy securities in any amount. We will open an investor account for you and you can monitor the activities of the company and the payment of your interest in your account.

You can pay for the purchase of a security in any way, and if you wish, we will send it to you by mail. All papers are officially registered and protected by the Czech law.

Anyone who is interested, contact me and be free to ask questions.

With respect, Roby
Roby is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote