View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 06:21 PM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speigelau View Post
This is what I was thinking also. He reminds me of that guy here a few years back, I think he had a site something like alphatwins.com?, I can't remember. I just know he was always asking for feedback and advice, yet anytime someone offered some sound suggestions and criticism, he would be very argumentative and ignore them.
Alphasky had the Appletwins. Could have been rolling in the money if they had listened to one tenth of the advice they got but yeah, they knew everything better than everyone else. Came in to ask a question, you answer it and then they tell you why you are wrong.

Site is still there. After years of branding he changed the girl's names and fucked up his SEO pretty good.

Camgirls was another one, had a killer domain and ended up leasing it to someone. Not sure if he finally lost the domain or if he kept it and finally learned to be cool or what.

sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote