View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 07:56 PM  
MattGFY
Confirmed User

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speigelau View Post
Why do you keep bringing up chaturbate's $1 per email lead program, nobody promotes that. If you promote webcams, you always promote the revshare program. Simply compare revshare earnings from each program. Chaturbate has thousands of models showing free which really promotes the tipping model. I have 9 CB whales who have spent over 50k, how much would I have lost if I had promoted awe's pay per sale program?

Chaturbate is popular amongst affiliates because they have thousands of models, many of which are showing in free chat. This enhances the tipping model and gets users to spend much more than a user on a cam site that only offers private chats in order for the model to show.
Well said Spegelau. Took the words out of my mouth. If I was promoting the dollar per sign up program, I would have made only $26,000, instead I made $110,000 on revshare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
I promote Chaturbate because I am secretly. madly in love with Punker Barbie, but don't tell anybody, that is strictly between you, me and old hole in the wall over there, ok?

Your not the only one sarettah!
MattGFY is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote