View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 09:52 PM  
Speigelau
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
Alphasky had the Appletwins. Could have been rolling in the money if they had listened to one tenth of the advice they got but yeah, they knew everything better than everyone else. Came in to ask a question, you answer it and then they tell you why you are wrong.

Site is still there. After years of branding he changed the girl's names and fucked up his SEO pretty good.

Camgirls was another one, had a killer domain and ended up leasing it to someone. Not sure if he finally lost the domain or if he kept it and finally learned to be cool or what.

Ah yes, that's the guy I was thinking of. I remember he wanted affiliates and then did something stupid like telling them they couldn't use his content to promote him.

Yeah Graham from camgirls.com was another one who asked for direction and help, but thought he knew it all when you offered advice. He didn't lease the domain, but took a loan out against it using Latonas domain pawn service. He did pay it back and owns the domain still as far as I last heard. He's actually made quite a bit of money from that domain.
Speigelau is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote