View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 02:33 AM  
BigFurry
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus.Skyprivate View Post
I get your concern and i guess we must clear some things up on this matter.

Pvt.sexy is the landing website that we use for the affiliate traffic. It`s exactly as Skyprivate.com but here we can do things exclusively for the affiliate traffic, so it offers us more room to play and improve for this type of traffic alone, it offers us the possibility to perfect it to the max and not affecting anything else.

Yeah, it`s a bit like a compromise but in the long run we think it`s for the better, for us and for our affiliates also.

About the cookies and the visitor possibility to came back to Skyprivate.com after visiting Pvt.sexy, i guess that`s the part where we need to explain better:

The cookie planted is available in Pvt.sexy and Skyprivate.com websites, so if your visitor is coming back to the main site and register, then you`ll have it as a lifetime member. The cookie works for both domains.

I know some things may seem strange but we try to do our best to perfect the program.

We also have our own thread here on Gfy where we can discuss everything you want about Whalehunter.cash affiliate program.
https://gfy.com/announcements/132082...e-program.html
Regarding the cookies, that's good, thanks for the confirmation.

As for using a different domain for affiliate traffic. It's not really needed to have a different domain to serve a slightly different version to affiliates.

- You could check for an affiliate cookie and render a different page if it is present
- you could direct affiliates to SkyPrivate.com/tour1 SkyPrivate.com/tour2 etc for different layouts, like many sites do - looks a LOT better than using a separate domain
BigFurry is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote