View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 11:45 AM  
Dickjagger1

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
I have a guy ( now for 5 years) who does it, but only manually....Never got banned from any of the tubes and we get a lot of converting traffic. My view? Better concentrate on 5 to 10 big ( or niche tubes), take the time to describe the clips well and you will be rewarded. Take the lazy route and upload to 1000 shitty tubes? The shitty tubes do NOT really give you anything and the big tubes will kill you.

BTW the shitty tubes ( most being discussed here) steal... pardon me scrape our content from the big ones anyway so do NOT waste your time with automation. Put in a good day's work instead.
How do you promote your sites in the uploads? I'm looking around some tubes and I see a lot of different things ranging from watermarks and intros to putting the site link in the video description or name. Also, do you upload full or partial scenes? It seems like there is a lot of partial with "come to the site to see the end" type of stuff.
Dickjagger1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote