View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 05:21 AM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Name: Channy from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5 '01
Employment: Truck Stop Restaurant Waitress

My name is Channy and I am 27 years old, and even though I've never done any type of modeling before, I had a really
good time at the shoot and I am glad that my pictures turned out looking good! I think that's it's cool that I have a
bunch of nude modeling pictures of myself. I've certainly never seen myself in those types of poses before, so it was
very cool seeing myself modeling! As far as how I became a model for the True Amateur Models site, I went out the other
day to the Olive Garden restaurant, but before I was seated, I had to wait for a table to be available. While I was outside
sitting on the bench, Ray was out there as well and he started a conversation with me. He seemed like a nice enough
guy and all, so I figured I'd talk to him before my table was made available. He just came over to me and started talking
to me about the restaurant and he was commenting on how much he enjoyed eating there. We continued to talk about
different things, and all of a sudden, he brought up modeling nude and he told me about his site!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

He took out his cell phone and showed me his site. The first thing that really stood out to me was that these girls looked
like they really didn't do modeling on any sort of professional level, and I remember telling him that it was pretty cool
that he does shoots with all types of different looking girls! When I arrived back home, I logged onto my computer and
browsed through the site. I kept imagining myself being one of the models on the site and it seemed exciting! I called
him a couple of days later and told him that doing a shoot would be a lot of fun, so he went ahead and set the shoot up!
I am planning on shooting again, so be sure to check back later for more of my content and I hope that you all enjoy
my modeling pictures!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/am...nny-model.html
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote