View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 05:27 AM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
TrueAmateurModels.com[/U]
Height: 5' 05
Employment: Telemarketing Representative
Pictures: 431 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Hi everyone! My name is Lilly and I am 19 years old. I was shopping at Wal-Mart, and while I was looking through the
clothing, this guy started talking to me about how I would look good in one of the outfits that I was planning on
purchasing! I don't usually talk to strangers that often because I am a shy person, but he seemed like a really nice guy
and when he started talking about photography, I was instantly hooked into continuing the conversation because I love
taking pictures of the outdoors! I wasn't sure what type of photography he was talking about, and when he mentioned
nude modeling, I was blown away! I've met a lot of photographers, but I've never met anyone that shoots nude
modeling! I just found the whole thing to be very interesting.

Click the thumb below to watch her strip nude and spread her ass apart!

I was curious about what he does with the pictures and he told me that he has a website! Even though I am a very shy
person, I have a naughty side to me too! It would be cool to be on a site where a lot of guys would be looking at me
naked, and even though I had a lot of fun at the shoot, I couldn't get over being so shy, and even a little nervous. I
didn't know Ray at all, and I've only taken my clothes off for 2 guys that used to be my boyfriends, so to strip down
nude and to get into all of these nude poses in front of a stranger was a new thing for me, but I am glad that I did the
shoot because now I have pictures of myself naked!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/am...ude-lilly.html
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote