View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 12:07 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferus View Post
Holy crap, you have been groomed well

Get real, will you? no matter you much sunshine you want to shine on it, NOTHING good can be said about "mommy just have to let these two hoodrats rawdog me, so we can pay for your college and daddys car". That girl will have issues forever.

Wake the fuck up!
her parents paid for her post-secondary education? damn, lucky girl

I have a lot of trouble sleeping lately, wishing someone would hit me over the head with a cast iron frying pan so I could get a solid 4 hours

if you read my post you'll notice I explicitly mentioned 'no URLs or explicit details'. that's not appropriate for kids

also where are these hoodrats? they sound intriguing

I don't know much about their work but if it's safe and legal, they're still not allowed to be good parents? I work with a ton of women who are and on that I do call bull. if I'm wrong we need to call CPS on a whole bunch of people on this forum. let's start with the ones selling shit traffic to naive adult webmasters

you're entitled to your opinion, me to mine. no need to get into a fuss about it

will try not to scar my cats for life with my slutty slutty ways

you seem like a good person. peace and have a wicked day ok?
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote