View Single Post
Old 08-23-2020, 01:01 PM  
lockept93
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian mike View Post
My understanding is Model seems to Moved around fast to other platform and vs versa and bring their spenders with them or move on with their life so the spender need to find a new Model AKA we lost the whales . I feel you on that one .

What about Camsoda Add to the Mixte you have already ?
It's not about the whales, also stady active small spenders stopped at the same time.

I'm not a fan of mixing offers of the same niche. I started with cb, but what I read and see is pretty bad cause cb don't give a fuck about their affiliates.

I really would like to stick with stripchat cause it workes fine before and also need that domain from my wl to promote it good. If I change the program I have to move everything.

But sure, if it's not gonna be better I have to move on. 2.3k total sign ups are still a number where much variance can happen, but like I said it feels like something changed from one period to an other - like a deposit methode disappear or something like that.
lockept93 is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote