View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 05:45 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by plsureking View Post
i know its been awhile, but you don't remember what models are like? 99% are lazy as fuck. this is a great success for a few girls (the ones who want to work hard).

#
How many models have you known over the years? I'll bet I've more.

It doesn't matter if only 1% want to work hard, they're the ones with the converting traffic and who cares about the rest?

What they want is a good return for their work, like us top content producers. That would clearly motivate another 5% to work hard posting online. Had to laugh that you consider posting online hard work.

Models and top content producers were given little for their work. $300 for a solo set and video. $1,500 for hardcore. We earned more from producing solo amateur readers wives pictures and a lot lot more for hardcore.

Models were offered as little as $25,000 per annum to go exclusive if they would do hardcore. A hardcore model was earning a minimum of $1,000 per scene $100,000 per year was easy and required little work.

The problem came from the approach webmasters adopted. They wanted nothing to do with the fans, except take the money. The buyer was stupid because he jerked off. They thought anyone can point a camera and any girl who flashed some pussy was hot, one only has to look at the replies to the pictures posted here to see what people thought was "hot".
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote