View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 12:25 PM  
Speigelau
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCastaway View Post
It's not only this, i have a strong feeling that CB is also cheating us.
Around a month ago when i clicked my bookmark to my stats i was regurarly send to the normal CB page, clicking again i went to the stats page, entered my password and then again redirected to the normal CB page. Again click on stats bookmark, redirected to the stats but had to enter my password again etc... Sometimes this way around, sometimes the other way around. And when this was going on the hits/regs/revenue was down a lot.

Now this is going on again for almost a week and the same story. Or the CB system is not working OK, or we are beeing cheated by CB itself.
Since yesterday i also have when i open a new tab on Chrome and go to my stats page the Chrome tab is closing.
The stats redirect problem has been going on for close to 3 months for me. At one point it seemed to stop and I thought they had fixed it, but then it came right back.

As you said, when you click submit on the stats login, it will often redirect to the main cb cams page as a surfer would see. I've always felt uneasy about this as if there was some kind of malware injected into their backend and our affiliate details were potentially being exposed some unscrupulous entity.

I'm hoping that its just my paranoia, but the fact that they haven't fixed this issue yet despite multiple complaints being sent to them, is at the very least, troubling.
Speigelau is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote