View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 11:02 PM  
moniq1000

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
It can take a while for a signup to become a buyer. You want to pile up as many signups as you can. Eventually, some of them start buying and the money starts piling up some.

For me it was a good 6 months from when I set a Chaturbate site up until I made minimum ($50) for payout. Haven't missed a pay period since then though and that has been a bit over 6 years now.

Concentrate on getting sign ups and the money will follow but it will lag behind some.

Good Luck.

I agre ,couse I have 7 cam sites from all sites I generate about 10 K traffic daily Im working on SEO like a crazy spend hundert of hours and I have avarage 5 new sign up evry month not day !! my new spender is from Oct 26, 2019 and my avarage earning $150 months from 2 speender from last year one my site listed with 2 KW top on google ,sometime I want to give up because too much work for nothing you need luck to !
moniq1000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote