View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 11:09 AM  
MakeMeGrrrrowl
Grrrrrrrrr

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by applepiee View Post

I'm not allowed to post links yet, but search for: Unik Adult SEO
SEO is so hard to trust, someone almost has to prove they can do it before you invest in them, but without investing they aren't proving anything.

As you know from doing it, it's something that has to be constantly worked on.

What program are you using to do your own SEO work? Are your keywords so broad that you're never going to get it? Guess you've probably tried the long-tailed keywords.

I had a meeting with this guy over a year ago. Chakery.com

He was recommended to me by one of my Facebook people. He seemed very knowledgable and he was willing to work with my adult website although he's mainstream. I did not hire him, but it's not that I won't. I decided to go with social media promotion rather than the SEO optimization and I feel I should have switched it around and went with the SEO rather than the social media.

Good luck. I imagine it's hard not to get ripped off. The good thing is you spent a year doing it yourself, so you have an understanding of it. Makes it a lot easier when you're "interviewing" a company.
MakeMeGrrrrowl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote