View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 05:44 PM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
In your chaturbate affiliate interface:

Go to whitelabels and it should pull up a list of your whitelabels.

Next to the whitelabel you want to do this too under https domains pick 'Add'.

In the screen that appears enter the toplevel domain name (not the subdomain) so, like "chat.com" and then hit submit.

You will get another screen that will give you 2 different ways of identifying that you are the owner of the domain. Both require a change to your dns settings. I usually use creating a txt record. You can also use the cname option, not sure that it matters.

So, make the dns change. Once you have added the dns record, hit the "verify" button. It may take a while for the dns to roll and you will have to hit verify severel times. You can go away and come back later.

Once you have that verified you will come to a screen that will allow you to designate the subdomain for the whitelabel, this is where you would enter cams.chat.com. Then follow the instructions to create the dns cname record.

Once the dns rolls around you can make the site live and voila if you go to cams.chat.com you should be looking at the whitelabel and not seeing the chaturbate address in the address bar.

Hope that helps. I might have left some stuff out, I did not want to go create another whitelabel just to make sure I got it all correct.

sarettah is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote