View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 09:03 PM  
hdbuilder
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCastaway View Post
Hi Nick,

I think there is a problem with the new Wordpress version 5.5.2 from yesterday.

Already found out trough Google that is has a installer bug for fresh install. And i noticed that when i want to install the pro-cam-mu theme on a wordpress updates site to change to the Roboscript, i get a popup that the download link is expired and it will not install.

Don't know if this is important for you but i thougt let it Nick know.
Thanks,

Good if its a WP bug otherwise "link is expired" on a theme or plugin upload usually means that the theme you are trying to upload (pro-cam-mu) is bigger in size than what your Host allows you to upload at once. May be they changed their max upload value...

For the plugin you can install the plugin Upload Larger Plugins but with the theme, you can install WP File Manager, upload the zipped theme and then unzip it in /wp-content/themes/. Then deactivate the WP file Manager and delete it (better security wise) or upload the theme by FTP or by using the File Manager in your cPanel...

Regards,
Nick

ROBO SCRIPTS | WP CAM PLUGIN - Scripts To Promote Cam Sites - Chaturbate, BongaCams, Streamate, LiveJasmin, Stripchat...

The Cam Site Builder, The Cam Multi Site Builder -> MULTIPLE CAM SITES IN ONE
hdbuilder is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote