View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 08:25 AM  
MakeMeGrrrrowl
Grrrrrrrrr

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
It's not the chicks with B cups getting all the views on tiktok...
On tiktok? You're right, it's the girls with no cups fuckers are looking at.

I'm glad to not have huge boobs. I really don't think girls walk around having boob envy, if they don't like their boobs they just get them done, but I've never heard a girl comment on how she was envious of another girl's boobs. Since I'm a girl, I can tell you, I don't believe it's silent envy either. I just don't think it's there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
Yip i too prefer smaller boobs. Big tits can look great in the correct clothing but when you actually get them out of the bra it kind of gives you the same feeling you had when you found out Santa wasnt real. In most cases they tend to droop and just dont look as nice. Im nearly 40 now and find these things less important. I would date someone if they were flat as a pancake or their tits were massive as long as i had a connection with them. I heard folk saying things like that when i was younger but never thought it would be me. Getting older is a strange thing
I loved your analogy.

Yep, look at you getting soft in your old age. Wanting to connect and shit. =) But seriously that's what happens at this age. When we're young, you have to have that physical attraction. Sex is a huge part of life. When you start to get a little older, you realize fuck...I don't even like this person as a person. It's important not only to be attracted to your partner, but more important to be able to be friends.

Relationships are hard WORK. Who knew.
MakeMeGrrrrowl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote