View Single Post
Old 11-16-2020, 07:30 AM  
MobileVRXXX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_musk View Post
Yes. Everytime it's either the same person complaining on how it was better in 2016, or it's people that since then have seen their revenues come back to normal and do not bother complaining anymore (and I have at least 3 person that have complained in the past in my contacts, that todays earns better than back in their best days).

It's not only me doing well. Ask MattGFY, ask the people using my tool. The screen shot I sent you is based on multiple aggregation of accounts. If the consensus were going down 10% we would see it. For each person complaining on this board, at least 10 other are doing better than last month. That's the same way online reputation works online.

Edit: The conclusion to all of my messages is, either people should bring mass proof of something shady & post it here, or they should understand this business has never been a stable one. The "I'm 70% down from last year" has never been a proof, it's an effect and without looking for the cause, blaming the program is easier I guess.
I guess this is the effect of CB not having any proper support. Allowing camgirls to participate in the affiliate program which is pretty damn dumb.

I agree there will always be fluctuations but I don't believe you can make more money when you have 4000 people than when you have 25 000 people it just doesn't make any sense.

Chaturbate - The biggest website with the most model diversity. I had a mixed view due to their support but since then they returned a huge whale to me and even added my cut from his new account!

StripCash - 10 082 clicks on affiliate links. 2,68% sign up rate (270 signups). They also have insanely good support and a lot of glamour models.

CamSoda - $150 PPS. Some stats for 1 February 2021 - 12 February 2021: 5098 clicks - 119 Free sign-ups - 7 Paids signups - $1050 Profit
MobileVRXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote