Thread: WP tube SEO
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 12:33 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Just a stupid question to the guys who posted above. How exactly Yoast will improve your SEO? Will it make your content unique? Will it enrich it? Will it modify it according to your needs? Will it mix it in any possible and impossible ways? I'm talking about the most and the only important things for SEO, if you are going to receive traffic from Google.

If now, how it could improve your SEO? The only thing that Yoast, it changes your page titles. I'll open you a secret... you can do it much better and more effective by modifying a cuople of lines in your theme sources. I tell you more, if you do so, your site will work much faster than under Yoast, which rewrites your page contents on the fly and makes them load slower, which hits your SEO score...

Yoast is not just a placebo. It's a plugin which has a negative effect on your site in the eyes of Google. Not even mention, that it spoils your pages with dirty fingerprints...

SEO is not about page titles. SEO is about your content and website structure. If you want to make a WP-powered tube site with UNIQUE content, see sig.