Thread: WP tube SEO
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 05:10 AM  
thezio
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Your theme template can generate them. It doesn't matter which script do you use to generate the posts and pages. The theme will generate everything for you.

It slows it down not for you but for your server, which is forced to captures the PHP output of every single page via ob_start / ob_get_clean and replaces the pars of it with its own text. That's a very dirty and resource consuming way to do things. Why should you use this shit and abuse your server if you can do it organically and natively as it's supposed to be?

Ok, I'll try to explain it as easy and as close to reality as possible. When you use Yoast to modify post titles and descriptions you get AR-15 or a Saiga carbine with a bump stock. When you use your WP theme templates to do the same job, you get M4 or AK-47. Is that clear enough?

Yoast works like a bump stock or a crutch for a broken leg to modify your WordPress theme in the most ugly and unnatural way. A normal person would prefer a healthy leg to a crutch and M4 to AR-15. The same rule is actual for WordPress as well. I'm a WordPress developer and I know what I'm talking about.
Nice answer mate. Which plugin / mod do you recommend for on-page seo purposes for those who don't want to edit theme files?