View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 02:10 AM  
Speigelau
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGFY View Post
Bill is not lying. I'm making more money then ever. I jumped from 9k a month, to 16k a month in earnings last month. I love Chaturbate and my son does too. He seen some stuff on my computer that he shouldn't. So yeah, I got to buy him all kinds of stuff, so he don't tell his grandma on me. He can thank Chaturbate for that error, that sends you to the homepage, when clicking stats.

Since, I don't need my Chaturbate income, because I have a job. I bought this house, in a upper middle class neighborhood, with the best schools around, with cash from Chaturbate. Now, I'm in the process of making the inside, and outside, all brand new, with cash from Chaturbate. No mortgage!
That's awesome Matt, I told you months ago you'd be over $10k soon with the free signups you were displaying. I'm curious, if earnings keep climbing monthly is there a point where you quit your job, especially since I recall you saying it was hard manual labor.

On a side note, I haven't had the stats redirection issue happen for at least the last month, is it still happening to you?
Speigelau is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote