Old 12-03-2020, 09:20 AM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
True Amateur Models Affiliate Program - Skyler, Katherine, Jade and Sophia

Name: Skyler from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 03
Employment: College Student

My name is Skylar and I am 24 years old. I really enjoyed shooting for the True Amateur Models website. This is also the
only website that I am on since I've never done anything like this before, but the shoot was a lot of fun and I'm looking
forward to shooting again! I sure hope that you all enjoy my modeling pictures and be sure to watch out for more of
them coming! I live in Tampa, Florida, which is not that far from Clearwater Beach, and since the weather was very nice
the other day, I decided to drive over to the beach to walk around the gift ships and to get some sunshine, since I had
been at home over the last few days being bored. As I was walking around the stores, I met this guy that specializes in
shooting amateur girls modeling nude! I heard him talking to a girl standing near me about modeling nude, but she told
him that she was not interested in doing a nude modeling shoot. However, when it comes to me, and even though I've
never done any nude modeling before, it is something that I've thought about a couple of times.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

I really wanted to talk to him about it, so when he walked away, I tapped him on the shoulder and asked him if he could
talk to me about the modeling opportunity! We walked over to the bench in front of the store and both sat down. He
showed me his website and explained to me how the shoots are and he showed me a bunch of the models! To make a
long story short, I told him that I would love to become one of the models on his website, so we both scheduled the
shoot and I drove over to the shoot the next day! I had a lot of fun shooting, and as I mentioned before, be sure to
watch out for more content coming out from me because I am planning on shooting for the TrueAmateurModels.com
website again too!

Name: Jade from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Soda & Hot Dog Refreshment Stand Sales
Pictures: 588 High-Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Jade and I am 19 years old. The thought of me being a sexy nude model on an adult website really turns me
on! I wonder how many guys will be jerking off to my photos? Just thinking about that makes my pussy wet! I met Ray
(model photographer) at a baseball game last weekend and I was working at the refreshment stand serving drinks and
hot dogs. When it was time for me to take my afternoon break, Ray walked over to the break table and started talking
to me. He sat down and as he was eating his hot dog and drinking his beer, he started talking to me about his website!
I must admit, I have never had anyone ask for me to go with them to do a nude photo shoot!

I was in a really great mood, I was going to get paid my money that night from working at the refreshment stand and
Ray wanted to know if he could take me out to dinner after the modeling shoot! He explained that there would be no
strings attached or anything like that, he just liked me and wanted to hang out for a while. He really did make me feel
very comfortable. He showed me his website that night and I decided to shoot the very next day! You have to
understand, I am pretty shy and I would not normally do this, but I really did have a lot of fun at the shoot!

Name: Katherine from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 10
Employment: Department Store Employee
Pictures: 890 high Resolution Pictures + Hardcore & Softcore

I met this amateur MILF over at the local shopping mall. Her name is Katherine and she works at a heavy metal and punk
rock music shop. As soon as I walked into the store, I saw Katherine stocking the shelves with a bunch of death metal
t-shirts. I really wasn't sure if this girl was going to model nude for the website or not.

I mean, she has such a sophisticated look that says ...I know what the fuck I want and I know how to get it too! She
probably wouldn't think twice about slapping me across my damn face! So yeah, I stood back for a while and then
finally decided to go talk to her! She turned out to be a super great girl and was also very nice too! Katherine has an
all natural and hairy pussy on her too, so for the guys out there that enjoy a real and unshaven natural pussy, you
should enjoy these pictures of Katherine modeling nude!

Name: Sophia S. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 05
Employment: Convenience Store Cashier Clerk

My name is Sophia S. and I am a 100% real amateur girl that just turned 21 years old. I've never done any nude modeling
before, so when I found out about this opportunity, I was very interested in trying it out! I enjoy jogging and going to the
gym, and while I was out jogging the other day, I took a break to walk inside of a gas station to buy something to drink.
After I left the gas station, I noticed this guy pumping gas into his car and he asked me to walk over to him. I didn't
know what he wanted because he didn't look familiar to me, but once I walked over to him, he introduced himself to me
and told me that his name was Ray. After talking with him for a little while, he started talking to me about modeling, as
well as the act that he specializes in shooting amateur girls modeling nude! He asked me if that was something that I
had ever considered getting involved in and I told him that I had never really thought that much about it.

I suppose just about every girl thinks about modeling nude at some time or another, but after we talked about it, I found
myself becoming more and more interested! Ray explained everything to me in regards to how the shoots work and all,
and he wanted to know if I would become one of his models, but I couldn't give him an answer right away because this
was something that I wanted to think about for a couple of days. The next day, I went to the TrueAmateurModels.com
website, and I have to admit, I thought about myself being on there too! I called Ray and he gave me the address to the
shoot! I hope that you all enjoy my modeling pictures, and be sure to watch out for more coming too!

rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote