View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 02:37 AM  
eurorevenuecom
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBJ View Post
My ex-wife agrees with you but I stopped caring what I thought about her opinion 26 years ago when I divorced her

I simply made a joke and people are yelling at me for it

no one was mad at him for making light of it
"Look, ma! Steve is doing it as well, why am I the only one getting a hiding!"

There is nothing wrong with a little bit of fun, but these types of topics are touchy, and in most cases, people end up in a very difficult position. They have the traffic, but no way of doing anything with it due to a small number of bukkake sponsors, and now, with X-Profits not even paying anymore (unless you strong-arm them into it), you either give up or try to salvage some of the traffic whilst you can.

What we've tried to do here is simply let those affected know that a) we have the content, b) we're around and we're a young and passionate company eager to work with both webmasters and affiliates, and c) we do pay.

We are more than willing to help any and all of the affected webmasters and affiliates direct their bukkake traffic to us, and start getting paid (we can offer many payout options).

I do hope you have a good one, SBJ!