View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 04:38 PM  
lockept93
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Twitter tweet boost promotion available now!

Since I got a lot of request for promoting Twitter accounts, I decided to make an official offer here and also use this thread for feedbacks!

So what I offer?

- 2 Tweets per day will be shared in groups and retweeted by many large accounts with together multiple millions of followers for a massive boost and the most effective way to gain real followers and visitors for your sites/offers

- additional I give a small one time coaching how to optimize your Twitter strategy (if wished & needed)

The service is only available for a full month and cost 300$.
For everyone I offer a first time testing week for just 50$, so you can check if this service works for you. (Coaching only for a full month order)

What is required?

- You need an own Twitter account!

- Only videos with sexual content! (Pics or Text tweets will not shared and also don't work that good overall)

- An adult mainstream friendly niche (Gay, BBW or even very hard fetishes will not work and I don't want sell something for bad results.)

In general good content works better than bad content - for the best results we need to share your best video clips!

It is in my decision to refuse requests, when I think the content will not work for my network and I hope these people will understand it without feeling offended!

You can contact me in this thread or on Skype or Telegram @lockept93

And like I said please use this thread also for feedbacks if you are happy with this service after an order!

Thanks!
lockept93 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote