View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 02:34 AM  
Brian mike
STAND OUR GROUND

Industry Role:
Congrat on getting back what is due to you

Now lots of questions come to my mind and got some answer about where the spenders Land when they disappeared....

Going to smoke for a bit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileVRXXX View Post
"Thank you for reaching out and for being an active Chaturbate affiliate. This case has been escalated to me for supervisory review and resolution. I appreciate your patience as I looked into the details of the account you’re describing. I can confirm that the referral in question did create a new account. However they were not “stolen" as this user’s account is not currently tied to any affiliate link. Normally that would be the end of my inquiry, but since you have been with us for many years and have been a successful affiliate in that time, as a one-time accommodation, I’m exercising my supervisory authority to override the empty affiliate link field for this user’s new account and associating it under the original affiliate link for the old account. I’m also adding $1,456.89 to your current commission balance for the purchases completed by the user since they created the new account. [/B] I trust that this is responsive to your inquiry, but please feel free to let us know if there is something else with which we can be of assistance.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team "
#MetooWantMyWhaleback

Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote