View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 04:58 AM  
Brian mike
STAND OUR GROUND

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by el_mago View Post
Good luck with your 1990s broken system that can't convert 70%+ SE traffic or might not even be reporting the stats correctly

If you really think those websites have any traffic cheating going on you are a total fucking idiot and should just stop any kind of online work altogether, also get checked for autism
Listen to me dumb fuck, I ask you to removed the very low CTR Zone because no one including me would buy this crap.
told you i can even pay you more if you add IM 300x250 ads that produce in General Good CTR and this is what clients like.
Who buy ads spot at 0.02% Click ratio ? Only stupid fuck that don't know what they are doing.

You have good site seems like on some tools but the FACT of your using POP on your site Fuck up your CTR on banner. BUT your too stupid to understand that so i will let you smart men go sell this Shitty banners zone to someone else

Good luck
Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote