View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 04:20 PM  
Speigelau
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
My funds showed up in my bank this morning.

First of all, thank you for offering the service. All in all it was a fairly smooth process and your site made it much easier with the "walk through" approach to the application.

Please take everything below as simply "constructive criticism".

My only complaints would be about communication. I noted earlier in this thread that, in my opinion, there should have been some communication confirmations throughout the process so I will not repeat that part again.

I will note that (again, strictly in my opinion) the emails that do get sent along the process should more readily identify blueacorn as the sender. I have emails back from "Info Main Email". This looks like many of the Spam email addresses that I delete daily.

The documents to be signed came from "Funding Department via Docusign". These were from Docusign so while BlueAcorn would not have control of them, I feel that it would have been good to alert me that that is where they would be coming from, again, to separate them from the Spam.

Yesterday, I got a status update email from BlueAcorn, it was the only actual Status update I got throughout the process. I assume that this is something new that you started and it is a good addition to the process.

I started the process on February 24. The Funds are in my bank as of this morning March 8. That is 7 or 8 bussiness days depending on how you count them. That is a great time line for something like this.

All together I would give the entire experience an "A".

The only issues I saw were with communication and I am kind of anal about communication. If there had been confirmations along the process I would have given an A+.

You did a great job.

Thank you very much for your time and efforts in putting all of this together.

Seems they've taken your advice. I started the process yesterday and received a well defined email today from Blue Acorn regarding the status of my app and the remainder of the process.

I couldn't find anything in the FAQ regarding how a forgiven PPP loan is viewed by the Feds for next year's taxes. Is it considered income that will need to be reported?
Speigelau is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote